For some years the Municipality of Celle has created a Wi-Fi zone, where you can connect to the internet with every type of mobile device. The network is active across the promenade (Colombo and Crocetta sea fronts), Via Boagno and part of Via Colla (until the station overpass). In 2015, Celle joined the Liguria Wi-Fi, a free public network that lets you move from one hotspot to another using the same username and password.
This means that you can access internet services with the same username and password in all the municipalities connected to Liguria Wi-Fi.
To access the Wi-Fi network in Celle Ligure:
- Go to one of the areas covered by the signal
- Once connected to the FreeCelle Wi-Fi network, launch the internet browser
- The authentication page of Liguria Wi-Fi appears
- If it is your first logon, you must register as a new user
- Fill in the required fields (name, surname, date of birth, telephone number and email address) and you will receive an SMS with your access details.
If you have already registered:
- Enter your username and password on the authentication page.
- Wi-Fi Liguria will authenticate you instantly and you can then browse, send and receive emails or make use of the services available.
At the end of the session, to sign out, click the logout button on the service console, or type clicklogout.biz in your browser.
At the present time, the municipalities of the province of Savona served by the network are: Alassio, Albenga, Albissola Marina, Altare, Balestrino, Bardineto, Bergeggi, Boissano, Cairo, Celle Ligure, Ceriale, Garlenda, Loano, Millesimo, Murialdo, Noli, Piana Crixia, Plodio, Savona, Toirano, Urbe, Vendone, Vezzi Portio.
Web site Free WiFi: www.regioneliguriawifi.it